SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES IN CONSTRUCTION
Bearing in mind the impact on the environment and the society, environmentally aware investments should consider more than just the profit. Hence, it is important for the contractors to use sustainable technologies which include efficient use of renewable energy, use of pollution and waste reduction measures, enabling re-use and recycling, use of non-toxic and sustainable materials and environment-friendly design.
At Impetus International Ltd., the main objective of the ‘Sustainable Technologies in Construction’ services is to provide environment friendly alternatives for construction projects.
With the advantages of the latest technologies we aim to support our clients in reaching their sustainability targets such as:
• Increased long-term efficiency savings
• More efficient and effective use of natural resources
• Reduced harmful impact of pollution and waste
• Reduced impact of hazardous substances
• Increases corporate social responsibility
In collaboration with our ‘Procurement Solutions for Construction’ team we provide sustainable solutions for the supply of:
• Portable Hybrid Power Generation
• Solar Road Lighting Products
• Water efficiency products
• Natural materials that have low embodied energy/ environmental impact